If you’ve forgotten the password you use to log into your Bouxtie account, you can reset it easily at any time by following the steps below.
- Start by opening the app and go to the Log in screen located in the menu.
- Tap Get help with signing in, select country code from the drop down menu and enter the phone number used during the account creation process. Excellent Tip: Watch out for autocorrect!
- Now tap the reset password button below.
- Check your messages for a new text message from Bouxtie. We will also send an email to the associated account.
- Tap on the link in either the text message or email, enter a new password, then select save.
- Return to the Bouxtie app to log in.
Not receiving your password reset text message?
When you tap reset password (step 3) we also send a reset password link to the email address associated with the account. If you've followed the steps above and have yet to receive a password reset text message or email from us, drop us a line 🎣 by sending an email to email@example.com.