If you’ve forgotten the password you used to sign in to your Bouxtie account, you can reset it easily at any time.
- Start by opening the app and go to the sign in screen located in the menu.
- Tap can't sign in, select country code and enter the phone number used during account creation. Excellent Tip: Watch out for autocorrect!
- Now tap the reset password button below.
- Check your Messages for a new SMS from Bouxtie - We will also send an email to the associated account.
- Tap on the link in either the SMS or email, enter a new password, then select save.
Not receiving your password reset SMS
When you tap reset password (step 3) we also send a reset password link to your email. If you've followed the steps above and have yet to receive a password reset SMS or email from Bouxtie, drop us a line 🎣at firstname.lastname@example.org