If you would like to use Bouxtie, the first step is downloading the app.
Create An Account
The second step is signing up for a Bouxtie account:
- Open the app and tap the menu icon (top right), then tap the last option: Sign in.
- Tap create an account at the bottom of this screen.
- Complete the short sign up form with the correct data. Excellent Tip: Watch out for autocorrect! Then tap create account.
- An SMS will be sent to your mobile phone with a confirmation code. Enter this code into the Bouxtie app to complete your registration- That's it, you're in!
If you need any help with the sign up process, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're always happy to help.
Did not receive confirmation code?
- Go back to the sign in screen and tap can't sign in
- Re-enter the mobile number and country code, then tap resend confirmation code.
Still not received an SMS? Please contact us at email@example.com
Cannot click on the URL in the SMS?
This can occur if your device is using an older version of iOS. Try updating the device to the latest version.
Updating your iOS:
- Open Settings on your mobile.
- Select General.
- Select Software Update.
- If your phone has an update available, tap Install Now.
Still not working? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.